Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life In The Classroom

Wake up, get ready, arrive at school to do what, listen to the screaming and yelling all day long.  I get hit, pinched,yelled at and sometime cursed at in whatever tone and language they choose to use.  I sometimes think why?  Is someone trying to teach me patience, is this a sign? What did I do?  It seems like each year gets worse and the kids get louder and more set in their ways. Please parents work with us, it only makes it harder as they get older if we don't get a grip on it now.  I am very blessed to have the children I have of my own.  I realize that you are given what you can handle and sometimes that is hard enough but I do know that it takes very special people to handle the kids we take care of.  We truly love them but sometimes feel totally out of control some days.  I not sure what I would do if I had been in the same situation as some of these families but, I do know one thing from working with them for so many years, I would teach them from a very young age so that it would be easier in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment